Thursday, November 09, 2006

Business Profile #2 & Loan or Donation Request

Business Profile #2

My name is Rose C. I am running my convenience store out of my home located near a major road and a major hotel resort. This small business allows me to provide employment to a family member. She stays at the store when I have to teach or run some errands for the business. I have been married for about 5 years now and am looking forward to having my first baby. I miscarried my first pregnancy. My business is a typical Haitian bazar. I sell practically everything that my customers want. I would like to expand the business to carry clothing, fresh goods and school-relate supplies. I am looking for $500.00 to borrow. With this money, I will be able to buy a refrigerator to keep some fresh produce on hand. I thank the founder of MicroCreditCapital for not forgetting about his origins and for thinking about the poor people of this community. Haiti needs more microcredit programs such as MicroCreditCapital funds. I hope somebody can read my business profile and lend me this money. In addition, I contribute to my local community as one of the leaders and teachers. Even though I teach, I do not usually get paid. My small business allows me to take care of my family needs and continue to help out the village as much as I can.

Translation provided by a MicroCreditCapital Partner who vetted this business

Digital cameras donations are welcome. If you have some of them getting dust around the house. They can be put to good use by our partners in Haiti. E-mail us to indicate you are willing to give a gift. Pictures will be posted as we receive them.



Donate to Rose C or Business Profile #2















Lend to Rose C or Business Profile #2
















No comments: