Thursday, November 09, 2006

Business Profile #1 & Loan Request

Business Profile #1

My name is Marie M. I thank the founder of MicroCreditCapital for thinking about us, small business entrepreneurs in Haiti. I have been running my small shop for five years now. I sell mostly clothing, fresh produce and other seasonal items that my customers like. My store is located near a major road in the community's major market. So I have the opportunity to sell to a large group of people. The only problem I have is that my inventory is too small. I would like to expand the business and have more items for sale. I would like to borrow $400.00. I have had lots of experience selling in the community. After completing my studies, I spent three years studying accounting. Since my graduation from accounting school, I have been running this small shop. Any infusion of new funds would greatly help my business. Any profits I make from the small business will help me take care of my parents who are getting old and the children of a family member who died a few years ago.

Translation provided by a MicroCreditCapital Partner who vetted this business.

Digital cameras donations are welcome. If you have some of them getting dust around the house. They can be put to good use by our partners in Haiti. E-mail us to indicate you are willing to give a gift. Pictures will be posted as we receive them.


Donate to















Lend to Marie M. or Business Profile #1. Get a small business going!
















No comments: